Found one
Update:

TS customer service sent me an email yesterday saying they were out Monday and would I like to return the barrel or get an exchange.

Well I sent them a response reiterating the return - NO response

Maybe they’re off again today..........
They shipped mine usps “priority mail” on tues, but it seems to be stuck in a Missouri post ofc, cuz the tracking hasn’t changed since then. Yeeesh.
Hmmmmmmmm
Last thing I had shipped USPS showed received at the PO in NJ and showed that until after I had it. Dang post office
yeah. honesty in service, right? I'm hoping to see it soon.
USPS finally woke up... barrel expected Thursday.
May have to dispute credit card charge from TS

They’re not sending me any emails on how to return the barrel and not answering the phone (I’ve called 20 times over the last week) mailbox is FULL

My 2nd attempt at an 18” Proof is due to arrive tomorrow from Rainier Arms
Definitely should file that dispute.
They did not fulfill the purchase as promised. Not allowing any followup, could amount to consumer fraud in my book.
Guess I'll know what they sent me this week.
I might need to go to Rainier also, we'll see.
Glad to hear you folks are making some headway on your builds, I to felt your pain waiting for my stuff to arrive. I ordered parts shortly after the release and still have not received everything. I have a barrel on order that was placed on 6/12. I still haven't heard anything as to when to expect it. I don't really need it but thought that since I ordered it so long ago it would be arriving soon. Maybe sell it or give it to my son for his birthday next month was my thought. But if it doesn't come this week I think I am going to cancel the order.
USPS missed their delivery date , same as Grayfox - awaiting update .

Last reported 7/30 in Kansas ........
All my recent orders through USPS shipping have been like yours. I had had to wait an additional 5 days one time. And the updates suck.

I just got an E-mail from Brownells that they have the Faxon barrels in stock, just ordered a 20" for my son for his birthday and cancelled the BA barrel that I have been waiting weeks on.
I, too, saw the faxon barrels and ordered one (20"). canceled the BA barrel too.
The faxon is supposed to be here 4-7 days. Facon has a 1:8 twist but unless you want to do the Dtac 115's JBM says twist will be ok.
The proof bbl usps says will arrive thursday, if so then I'll find out if it's an 18-er or not...
One way or the other I should have a barrel in hand this week.
The BA barrels are still back-order at brownells.
After all of this, now that barrels are inbound, the critical path is receipt of reloading dies. Midsouth is "pulling them from stock."
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
TS just sent me a return label - 6 business days to get it ...

What going to give them 10 before disputing - I’ll send it back tomorrow and see how long till the refund hits

Still trying to locate brass , a viewer on JOhnnys Reloading Live stream said he saw some at a gun show but I wonder if he was just reporting Fake News....
I wouldn't buy brass. You are better off buying ammo and and shooting it and salvaging your brass.

Then you have fired brass that has been chambered in your rifle. Much better reloading brass.

And at .66 a round for non primed. then their is less than a buck a round for factory loaded.

No way would I pay the price for non prepped brass that HORNADY is asking.
Day 5 of no USPS update - goodluck today Grayfox with the proof barrel from TS !
Yeah. I gotta be "from Missouri" on this one.
I'm pretty confident the faxon-20" is in-coming today from Brownells.

usps was erratic on their notices, I do have to say. I did sign up for the "auot notify" of status changes. It seems to disappear in their system behind the note that "it is travelling in the usps system and blah blah blah..." but once it hit Dulles (near me) it suddenly started showing up again.
Well, the usps delivered a.... wait for it....

16" barrel!!!!!!!!!

Calls don't seem to work as they don't have a phone number listed...
Emailed support for RMA and refund.
I hope I don't have your luck, I have two barrels coming from Brownells, an 18" and a 20", scheduled to deliver tomorrow. They sold out of the 20" barrels within a few minutes of listing them in stock. I got the last 20" barrel they had.

After I ordered it I ordered the 18" and called Brownells to have it added to the first order, they told me they would have to cancel the order and re order it but it was no longer in stock. this was only 5 minutes after ordering it. I told them to leave it alone because I didn't want to loose it because someone was on the back order list waiting to be next in line.

I have received all my Order, shipping and delivery notifications.
Sorry Grayfox

Tactical Shit should’ve sent you a message knowing they screwed up - that’d of been the right thing to do.

Rachel is the customer service contact - I use service loosely as it took 7 days to send me a return label.

Their phone number is listed on their Facebook page but unless you like hearing ringing and this voicemail is full I wouldn’t bother with calling them.