Found one
Am in contact with a Melissa, she's agreed they sent the wrong one. Thing is, I 'm asking for RMA to return and give me a refund. After all they've messed up I don't want the hassle. Her first response agreed wrong one sipped but wants to send me "the right product" -- I'm no longer interested in dealing with them.

Their website says 90 return or exchange no BS/ no questions asked.
It just goes to show they are inept.

Inform Melissa (who is probably also Rachel ....) that you want a full refund for them not delivering what you ordered

Then educate Melissa that their own website shows only 16” barrels available for sale so how does she expect to send you the right one of something they currently don’t offer for sale.

Oh yeah and if your barrel didn’t ship with a gas tube and the packaging was already open like mine tell her to inform the shipping department to stop stealing the gas tubes off these - proof sends them out with gas tubes for the buyer ....
They tell me they will only give a "store credit" -- which is unacceptable and this whole BS is contrary to their website "no BS customer service".
I am expecting a full refund.
I will be telling everyone I know to stay 10,000 miles away from them do not but there.
You cannot trust them to say things honestly, nor to ship the right thing even when it's a simple order, nor to make it good when there's a problem. O, and painfully slow emails. And no phone number to call in order to discuss, so it all takes a huge amount of time to get anything done.
0 stars out of 10, -100 stars out of +10!!!

I have asked for the contact info of their registered agent (every business has to have one), for possible service of a legal complaint.
And emailed them the web link of the MO AG-consumer affairs.
They are located in 4110 North Service Road, Saint Peters, MO 63376.

Avoid like the plague.

I should have known something was wrong when their company name needs profanity in it... not my language.
I’d think you could do the credit card charge back (dispute) for your transaction.

You’ve made a good faith effort to discuss the return, they have a states no BS policy, so as soon as they receive the incorrect product back I’d think you can start that process.

Should be a slam dunk (easy decision to reverse the charge).

I agree - avoid these folks like the plague !!!
I'm in process of completing the upper with my Brownell's 20" faxon. I already did a cartridge drop into the chamber (bare-bones barrel), and then chambered with the bcg too (but not with the buffer spring, only the upper alone). Bullet seems to fit and drop out without issues, so field-check of headspacing seems gtg. No comparator, they're OOS everywhere.
I have some 105 factory's on hand, after a few break in rounds I will have brass to reload, so will start looking at powder recipes with the 90 Tgk and 103 eldx.
Possibly with either 2520 or CFE. Should get 50 ft/s faster in the lighter-gr pills, maybe more with the 90's.
(08-05-2020, 06:53 PM)grayfox Wrote: Well, the usps delivered a.... wait for it....

16" barrel!!!!!!!!!

Calls don't seem to work as they don't have a phone number listed...
Emailed support for RMA and refund.

This totally sucks! I hope you can get it worked out to at least some degree of satisfaction.

I emailed customerservice@tacticalshit.com and told them they need to make good on the incorrect barrels sent to the guys on the 6 ARC forum. Perhaps if a few others emailed some 'words of encouragement' they will see the error of their ways.
Appreciate the gesture. All I want is to return it and get a refund. If they want to sell to someone else that's fine. I don't trust them any more.
Let me know what they say in a response - PM is fine if you don’t want to publicize .

Meanwhile I sit and await them “processing the return” , just so everyone understand Tactical Shit’s position on this - I went back and looked at the two emails they sent me.

They do not explain nor apologize for the error nor do they address the missing gas tube component.

And they’re in no way prompt or responsive to emails.

First impressions - they mean a lot to me ...
Final update on the tactical pos*** o wait clean up my tongue!
Anyway they finally did refund my $$. Like I might have said, I won’t be spending any more their way, way too much of a pain to deal with and promised one thing but shipped the other. Took way too long to fix.
But it’s all settled now. So thanks for all you guys who put in a plug!