HOWA MINI 6ARC
So perhaps 50 days or so b4 we see anything Howa, factory chambered in 6mm ARC being offered on our shores.
Patiently waiting
LSI confirmed on friday that the new Super Lite was also being shipped out as we speak so it looks like a bunch of new product about to hit Gun shops
Any one care to venture a wager if Howa 6mm ARC will be hitting the streets in June?
(06-01-2022, 01:47 AM)CZ527 Guy Wrote: Any one care to venture a wager if Howa 6mm ARC will be hitting the streets in June?

Well the new Howa Super Lite is listed in stock online and I would have thought the new Howa Mini 6mm ARC would be too....  maybe send an enquiry to your local gunshop.
I spoke to Legacy last week and they told me they have some in their warehouse and was getting ready to ship them. Told me to look at Sportsmans Warehouse and Cabellas for them to be available. They also said they were going to take care of their high volume dealers first.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
I wanted the 6mm arc in the Howa mini w/Oryx but when the Savage Switchback arrived back in Dec. I jumped on it. Immeditely put the varmit trigger spring in it and the Oryx chassis on it. I love this rifle and caliber. I have worked up numerous loads that shoot 1/2'' groups consistently. Ringing steel at 500 is boringly easy and eventually will find a place to shoot out to 1000. 
    I thought that by now there would reports on the Howa mini in 6 arc and hope to see the rifle available soon as it should be a great rifle for the arc.  
    I had or collected most of the powders that are listed as good for the arc and they include PP 2000 MR/ Win 748/ A 2520/ Lever/ CFE 223/ Sta Ball/ Win 760. 748 might just be the best for small groups but not the best for velocity. I have not loaded Lever or Sta Ball yet but the others all are capable of consistently producing small groups. 
                                                                                Old Marine
…. still waiting for a Howa in 6mm ARC. I see them on websites but they are not in stock! ☹️
I noticed the Howa Superlite's barreled actions have started showing locally but no stocks LOL

Cant be long til the mini's in 6mm ARC are released
(08-15-2022, 12:48 PM)Bill Wrote: I noticed the Howa Superlite's barreled actions have started showing locally but no stocks LOL

Cant be long til the mini's in 6mm ARC are released

Hope you are right!  Waiting for the 6 ARC Howa 1500 is like watching grass grow.
We can only hope ammo will be more readily available when the Howa 6mm ARC, finally does show up.
Just found out the distributor for Australia didnt place any order for the 6mm ARC, looks like Ill be hitting up an importer.
(08-19-2022, 12:50 AM)Bill Wrote: Just found out the distributor for Australia didnt place any order for the 6mm ARC, looks like Ill be hitting up an importer.
From where? I am seeing no Buzz about a Howa 6mm ARC availability on any side of the pond.
Barreled action now listed on Brownells website: https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/re...46767.aspx

Its out of stock, but at least it is listed. Maybe by Christmas? ?
I just tried to back order a 20” on my phone and the system won’t process it. May try again on my laptop later and see if that works. I was beginning to think we might never see the add. Thanks Alwie. Maybe my MDT chassis won’t go to waste after all. Wait and see I guess.
I just tried the backorder from my laptop, and it worked. 0630.
Went into the cart...
[Not quite ready myself to pull the trigger, but it's some progress I guess]
BA 22” in stock at Brownells
Another option. Only thing that turns me off is the 1/2- 28 threads.

https://www.wholesalehunter.com/Product/...rce=A10003
Light weight! I have a 1/2-28x5/8-24 adapter I would use, if I had the thousand bucks to begin with...
And if I didn't already have a uintah...
Newbie on here but figured I would sign up as I just got my Howa mini in 6mm ARC. Can't wait to try it out. I got the sporter 22" barrel.