62 grain Barnes Varmint grenade loads?
Anyone tested these in 6arc yet
If you've got these, I'd imagine the 65 gr Hornady data would do for starters.
JRB had a Bunch of light pills he was doing on one of his vids... I got bored with it personally. He did have some fail to eject/load issues on the lightest bullets. Could be he just didn't want to open up his agb or something. That particular one didn't impress on groups. Not much of a data point but you might check that vid out to see what you think.
Your results will vary as I am a novice at reloading, do not know what I am doing, anneal each time I reload and have an adjustable gas block. I have been using this *max load* recipe:

Caliber brass Barrel Primer Bullet Bullet-Weight Powder Grains Trim-Target Headspace-Target Bullet-Seating-Length

6mm-ARC Starline-6.5 McGowen CCI#41 Varmint_Grenade 62 H4895 30.0 1.480 1.180 1.618
(05-11-2023, 06:22 PM)alwie Wrote: Your results will vary as I am a novice at reloading, do not know what I am doing, anneal each time I reload and have an adjustable gas block. I have been using this *max load* recipe:

Caliber brass       Barrel       Primer Bullet       Bullet-Weight Powder Grains Trim-Target Headspace-Target Bullet-Seating-Length

6mm-ARC    Starline-6.5    McGowen    CCI#41  Varmint_Grenade 62       H4895 30.0         1.480       1.180 1.618
Thank you for sharing. I ran H322 and will ladder test them in my bolt gun. I'll share my results